EDU Career Life Planning Description of Services:
- For students at the High School, College and Graduate School level
- Considers interests, values, background and situation
- Consult leads to specific recommendations for “next steps”
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Widely used in career selection, industry and education, MBTI® links personality type and style to interests, values, skills, decision making and action planning.
Strong Interest Inventory®
- Widely used Career Interest Inventory that helps clients discover the careers and occupations that best match their interests and competencies.
Combination Career Assessment and List of Suggested Career Areas, Occupations,
- Cumulative report which contains assessment analysis of MBTI® and STRONG® prepared by nationally acclaimed company. Offers a list of career fields and occupations that will match prospective College majors and help define who you are and what you can do vocationally.
RÉSUMÉ TRILOGY™ (High School / College)
- Considered the most comprehensive résumé package in the marketplace. *Proven to score internships and entry-level employment in the field of choice.
Final Review and Action Plan
- Offers suggestions for “next steps” to achieve career, life goals.
Monitoring Peak Performance
- Unlimited phone and E-mail interaction. TOTAL PACKAGE Professional Coaching’s…”I’ll be with you every step of the way and not allow you to lose.”